Upgrade issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Upgrade issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Upgrade issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • CopyrightSlap
    Participant

we migrated to a new wordpress server, and the new server had jevelin 4, while the old server had jevelin 1.  we took a backup of the old server’s database and imported it into the new server.  our jevelin settings were there, but we’ve noticed some issues mostly around animations and images.

1. our site navigation menu won’t dropdown when it’s at the top of the page, but it works if we put it on the right side of the page.
    2. our social media icons next to the menu are missing.
    3. the page loader animation starts, but it  never ends, and the page never loads.

a couple of other important mentions:

1. we use a jevelin child theme, and when we migrated we imported through the gui, jevelin’s child theme in the download.  We then updated the files with our own code. (functions.php, style.css).
    2. the drop downs appear when we switch to twentytwenty theme, but not when we switch themes to jevelin or jevelin-child.
    3. wordpress 5.5

I think the issue is migrating and upgrading at the same time.  Any ideas on where to start fixing this?

thanks!

Hi @CopyrightSlap,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

If you are still facing the issue using the latest version of the theme then could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)