vimeo on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme vimeo on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme vimeo on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • dillig19
    Participant

Hi,

I am digging working with your theme.

I have an issue where the vimeo videos don’t seem to resize on mobile sizes and I got the error showing in the inspector about the bootstrap css not loading.  Not sure what the issue is or if it is the cause of the issue.

website page is wtlfilms.com/work

other thing I had issue with is adding a 2 more parallax videos onto the bottom of the home page – like the ones that are there already – it just shows a white space – not sure what the deal is

thank you for your help

Deb

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Deb,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I have an issue where the vimeo videos don’t seem to resize on mobile sizes and I got the error showing in the inspector about the bootstrap css not loading.  Not sure what the issue is or if it is the cause of the issue.

website page is wtlfilms.com/work

You can try resolving it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.player .vp-player-layout,
    .sh-video-player {
        max-width: 100% !important;
    }

other thing I had issue with is adding a 2 more parallax videos onto the bottom of the home page – like the ones that are there already – it just shows a white space – not sure what the deal is

I don’t see the issue on your shared site so could you please reproduce the issue so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dillig19
    Participant

I have added back the 7th parallax video on the page – they actually want 8 –

wtlfilms.com

I assume that if I just add the background image it will show up but it is supposed to be the video.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Deb

I can see the issue on your site now.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

dillig19
    Participant

Here is the info you requested.  Thank you for the help.

I can see on your site you are using older version of theme so could you please update the theme to the below latest version as described in this page https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)