Visual edit

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visual edit

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visual edit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • normiinspire
    Participant

Hi I just bought javelin.

visual editor seem to be empty. as i check past report. i can say that

i am using latest unyson plugin
    also i provide the error occured..

Please advice.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @normiinspire,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

normiinspire
    Participant

hi.. my website is https://tiendasoux.store

1 more thing..  while u have the address. can u open the url from mobile.

because
    when i open the site from mobile nothing come out ..
    i have to click full website link at the bottom to load the page.

are there a way to counter this problem?

normiinspire
    Participant

hyson really headache.
    i check with their support and at the end she suspect

the problem page are not creted with nyson visual build. this maybe due to some page can be loaded. and only page from blog import files are not workable.

please assist.

1 more thing..  while u have the address. can u open the url from mobile.

because
    when i open the site from mobile nothing come out ..
    i have to click full website link at the bottom to load the page.

are there a way to counter this problem?

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so please make sure you are not using its Mobile Theme functionality https://jetpack.com/support/mobile-theme/ which may be causing this issue.

In order to remove the theme please go to Jetpack -> Settings -> Writing tab and scroll down to the Theme Enhancements and the “Enable the Jetpack Mobile theme” option and turn that OFF.

visual editor seem to be empty. as i check past report. i can say that

i am using latest unyson plugin

the problem page are not creted with nyson visual build. this maybe due to some page can
    be loaded. and only page from blog import files are not workable.

Please make sure you update unyson extensions as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/unyson-update-breaks-theme/#post-10097

normiinspire
    Participant

i try most of your advice and it still not working. i even build a new site to test with different php version and some other thign . but seem that i still can get to edit 3 of blog template.

i have no other problem with other theme. pleae advice

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

normiinspire
    Participant

yeah.. i send saparate private msg

I logged in to your site using shared credentials and found the content on the page “Blog Without Sidebar” is displayed dynamically that you have set in page attribute and you didn’t add any page content for that page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

normiinspire
    Participant

hi tem,

quite confuse here do i need to load any other template as for all other page i did not have to do it.

please advice or guide on how

normiinspire
    Participant

ahh!!! i forgot.. i need the template appear so i can change the title in the header and page property apepar in the tab.

normiinspire
    Participant

i think this is suppose to be like that , i need blog apear as main page. but now i have no idea on how to change the healine in the header.

Now i am confused and not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshot or page URL of it so that i can help you?

normiinspire
    Participant

hm..

ok . it like this:- i am not able to edit the 3 page file in the blog theme.

for exaple.

no 1. since the page is empty in edit mode i am not able to edit it.
    such as the headline and page title : see picture 1

no 2. edit which post appear at header for page “from side to side”. it gone now which i need to make it back to the original setup.

in a way, i need to be able to change the text, slider, and so on..

Attachments:

If you are talking about your site home page header settings then it is displayed by Revolution slider that you can change by editing the Revolution slider.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)