Visually consistent Blog posts?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visually consistent Blog posts?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visually consistent Blog posts?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • govus
    Participant

Hi! We are using the blog template “Blog small images”. It had transparent background for the blog page, which we turned white using Yellow Pencil. However, when going to individual blog post’s page, the background is transparent.

Is there a way to have the white background on every current and future blog post easily? I mean not having to tweak settings for every new blog post that is added…

Also, is there a way to add sections and content elements to the blog page? We’d like this because other pages have a section with a heading and background image at the top, and the blog page is the only one that differs from this layout. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @govus,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Is there a way to have the white background on every current and future blog post easily? I mean not having to tweak settings for every new blog post that is added…

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container {
        background: #fff;
    }

Also, is there a way to add sections and content elements to the blog page?

The blog page is a dynamic page so to achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

govus
    Participant

Thanks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)