Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Counta

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Counta

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Counta

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sujaselv
    Participant

<b>Hi,</b>

I am getting the below error in Blog post.

<b>Warning</b>: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in <b>/wp-content/themes/jevelin/single.php</b> on line <b>152</b>

Hi @sujaselv

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Also could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sujaselv
    Participant

Can you please provide me the steps so I can do it myself.  I would prefer to do that first if possible.

Solution for this topic

Just edit the theme file /jevelin/single.php from Appearance -> Editor and change the below code on line number 152

if( count($related_posts) > 0 ) :

to the below code.

if( $related_posts->have_posts() ) :

sujaselv
    Participant

thanks. working fine now.

You are most welcome here 🙂

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)