White space between navigation and web content.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White space between navigation and web content.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White space between navigation and web content.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • AnnaUsak
    Participant

Hi i have some problems with my theme. I use WP Roceket plugin and Revolution Slider, we have noticed that we have white space between menu and title bar only on mobile devices.  We tested the website in the version for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6, and iPhone 8. On each of the three browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) problems with the operation of the site: a problem with opening the menu, a break in the content, a gap between the menu bar and the content of the site, errors of loading elements of the website. There was one on whether the WP Rocket plugin was but or or.

Our website is ihospital.pl

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @AnnaUsak,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear the cache and temporarily disable it so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Hi I have cleared cache and disapled WPRocket plugin. Do you need something more? Let me know.

I can see some javascript error message in the browser console on visiting your site as shown in the attached screenshot which may be causing the issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AnnaUsak
    Participant

I have checked the website after disabling WP Rocket plugin for a day and now I see the website is working properly. Previously I have used Autoptimize and I had problems with reveolution slider, can you recommend a plugin for optimizing Jeveline theme that works best with this theme?

You can use the WP Rocket plugin, just make sure to clear its cache after making changes on your site.

You can also contact the WP Rocket plugin support to configure it correctly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)