Woo Recent Products

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woo Recent Products

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woo Recent Products

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • SteveCali
    Participant

Hello Team!

Here are my issues

1. Homepage Woo Recent Products Widget, Can I filter which Categories I would like displayed?  See Issue1.jpeg
    2. When sectioning a Category sometimes only 1 product is displayed See Issue1b.jpeg or no products display. See Issue1c.jpeg
    3.  On the email signup form using the latest Firefox the Subscribe button does not line up with the input box.  See Issue2.jpeg

Thanks,

S

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Steve,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Homepage Woo Recent Products Widget, Can I filter which Categories I would like displayed?  See Issue1.jpeg

We can hide unwanted categories by developing custom CSS code so could you please tell me which categories do you want to hide or show?

When sectioning a Category sometimes only 1 product is displayed See Issue1b.jpeg or no products display. See Issue1c.jpeg

If the category is assigned only one product or no product at all then it displays like that.

On the email signup form using the latest Firefox the Subscribe button does not line up with the input box.  See Issue2.jpeg

You can resolve this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.fw_form_fw_form > div {
        vertical-align: top;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

SteveCali
    Participant

SteveCali
    Participant

Oops. Cancel that previous post.  It’s fixed now.

Thanks,

Here are the categories I would like to display in the in the widget.

WOMENS, MENS, COUPLES, READERS

SteveCali
    Participant

Also,  do you offer support or the phone or skype?

SteveCali
    Participant

With regards to this issue:  When sectioning a Category sometimes only 1 product is displayed See Issue1b.jpeg or no products display. See Issue1c.jpeg

This seems not to be the case.  if you go to the site and click the fashion button after MENS only 1 product shows up.  And if you use the top nav and go to the category MENS > Fashion you will see 16 products assigned.

And shouldn’t it pick up products assigned to a child category when selecting a Parent from the list as it does when using the top nav?

Here are the categories I would like to display in the in the widget.

WOMENS, MENS, COUPLES, READERS

You can only display them by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-woocommerce-products .sh-filter-container .sh-filter-item {
        display: none;
    }

.sh-woocommerce-products .sh-filter-container .sh-filter-item:first-child,
    .sh-woocommerce-products .sh-filter-container .sh-filter-item[data-filter=".product_cat-womens"],
    .sh-woocommerce-products .sh-filter-container .sh-filter-item[data-filter=".product_cat-mens"],
    .sh-woocommerce-products .sh-filter-container .sh-filter-item[data-filter=".product_cat-couples"],
    .sh-woocommerce-products .sh-filter-container .sh-filter-item[data-filter=".product_cat-readers"]{
        display: inline-block;
    }

Also,  do you offer support or the phone or skype?

No only on this forum.

This seems not to be the case.  if you go to the site and click the fashion button after MENS only 1 product shows up.  And if you use the top nav and go to the category MENS > Fashion you will see 16 products assigned.

I could confirm the issue on my test site that child product category products don’t display therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

SteveCali
    Participant

Hello

Have you resolved the issue with the child products not displaying?

We are working on it to resolve the issue.

SteveCali
    Participant

Any updates yet?

Sorry to tell you but no updates yet.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)