WooCommerce lay-out product page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WooCommerce lay-out product page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WooCommerce lay-out product page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • nomlyfoods
    Participant

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding the lay-out of the product page of WooCommerce. I offer customers a personalised box. They can choose from 4 products to fill their box with. My questions are:

• The 4 products are shown very small and are not aligned on the left, as you can see in Picture1. I would like the 4 of them to be shown on 1 line, as you can see in the example in Picture2.
    • When you increase the amount of every product, you can’t return to 0. How come?
    • The total price below is not updating when you increase or decrease the products.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sophie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Sophie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Have you customized your shop page?

Could you please create a shop page and configure it in the woocommerce settings as described on the page below?

https://wpexplorer-themes.com/total/docs/woocommerce-shop-page/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

nomlyfoods
    Participant

Hi,

Yes I created a shop page and configured it in the woocommerce settings. I didn’t do any customization to my shop page.

Kind regards,

Sophie

Could you please share with me your created shop page URL?

You again shared the same archive page URL.

I am asking you to share the static shop page URL that you have created such as https://yourwebsite.com/shop

Also, please refer to the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

I can’t visit your shared page as it is redirecting to the https://nomlyfoods.com/?post_type=product page.

To stop the redirection could you please try changing your website permalink settings as shown in the attached screenshot?

If it still doesn’t work then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Attachments:

nomlyfoods
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not sure if my previous message reached you, so I’ll send it again.

Kind regards,
    Sophie

I logged into your website and resolved the page issue on it.

Could you please confirm it?

nomlyfoods
    Participant

Hi,

Actually I don’t see any changes? I still see the page attached. The thumbnails are still not aligned on the left and the price is not updating.

Kind regards,
    Sophie

Attachments:

I have only resolved the shop page redirection issue earlier.

The 4 products are shown very small and are not aligned on the left, as you can see in Picture1. I would like the 4 of them to be shown on 1 line, as you can see in the example in Picture2.

Not exactly but you can make the whole page display full width by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.single-product .sh-woo-layout-left.col-md-6,
    .single-product .sh-woo-layout-right.col-md-6 {
        width: 100%;
    }

.single-product img {
        width: auto !important;
        margin: 0 auto;
    }

@media ( min-width: 768px){
    .single-product li.product {
        width: 25% !important;
        clear: none !important;
        margin: 0 !important;
    }
    }

When you increase the amount of every product, you can’t return to 0. How come?
    The total price below is not updating when you increase or decrease the products.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

nomlyfoods
    Participant

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
    Sophie

You are most welcome here 🙂

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)