WooCommerce product colours and link to cart

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WooCommerce product colours and link to cart

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WooCommerce product colours and link to cart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Mike
    Participant

Hi,

I’m wondering I can do to change the colours of text in the WooCommerce product pages. In the first screenshot, you can see that some of the description text, the increase/decrease quantity buttons and the share button text are all white-on-white. If this needs to be in CSS, that’s okay.

I’m also wondering is it possible to add a link to the cart, either when someone clicks the ‘Add to basket’ button, or in the alert that occurs after an item is added? Maybe there’s a setting I’m missing. Thanks for your help,

Mike

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi Mike,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I’m wondering I can do to change the colours of text in the WooCommerce product pages. In the first screenshot, you can see that some of the description text, the increase/decrease quantity buttons and the share button text are all white-on-white. If this needs to be in CSS, that’s okay.

You can change its color by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-social-share-button,
    .sh-increase-numbers span,
    .woocommerce .woocommerce-tabs .panel {
        color: #000;
    }

I’m also wondering is it possible to add a link to the cart, either when someone clicks the ‘Add to basket’ button, or in the alert that occurs after an item is added? Maybe there’s a setting I’m missing. Thanks for your help

You have to develop custom code to achieve it or you can redirect users to cart page after adding product in the cart by configuring Woocommerce settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mike
    Participant

Brilliant! Thanks for your help.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)