Woocommerce product page troubles

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce product page troubles

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce product page troubles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ROADSURFING
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team!

I have the following product page:

https://roadsurfing.dk/produkt/roadsurfingboard/

I have 2 problems with this product page. I have a long product description, which is only based on the right side of the screen.

This means that the description will just continue on the right side of the screen all the way down, can i change it, so that it fills all the screen?

Second problem: I cannot use layout/content elements (Visual page builder) from the jevelin theme on the product pages, only the normal wordpress forms.

Is there any way to change these 2 problems?

Best regards,
    Lasse

Hi Lasse,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I have 2 problems with this product page. I have a long product description, which is only based on the right side of the screen.

This means that the description will just continue on the right side of the screen all the way down, can i change it, so that it fills all the screen?

You can make whole page full width by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-woo-layout-left.col-md-6,
    .sh-woo-layout-right.col-md-6 {
        width: 100%;
    }

Second problem: I cannot use layout/content elements (Visual page builder) from the jevelin theme on the product pages, only the normal wordpress forms.

To achieve this you have to enable page builder for product type as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ROADSURFING
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

Sorry for the late response.
    regarding the product page problem with 100% width, it worked, but not like I imagined it to work.

The picture and put in basket should still be 1/2 each of the screen, but the product descripton and reviews should be beneath these two and fill 100% of the screen.

Can that be achievable?

Best regards,

Lasse

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)