Woocommerce select form elements not working mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce select form elements not working mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce select form elements not working mobile

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • BradyLanter
    Participant

We have WordPress 4.9.1, Jevelin 2.6.4, Woocommerce 3.2.5 and are experiencing a problem with select form elements in Woocommerce at checkout in mobile iOS on iPhone. First you can recreate the issue by adding a product to the shopping cart, then in “Cart totals” press link “Calculate shipping” to change your country or state/province. The result on mobile iOS iPhone is a strange bounce motion and unable to change the country/state/province. The same takes place when entering the shipping address on checkout.

URL: https://www.bobbymaximus.com/shop/

Your quick support is appreciated.

Hi @BradyLanter,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the issue so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also you can try resolving it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce form .form-row .select2-container {
        display: none;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

BradyLanter
    Participant

Here is a screenshot. I can email a video as well (6.4MB). It’s larger than the max upload.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

BradyLanter
    Participant

I implemented your suggested CSS and it resolved the problem on mobile. What is the reason this is happening though?

Exactly not sure but we are troubleshooting it.

We have released following latest version of theme resolving this so please update your theme to the latest version.

Please login to access this file

bpeterson
    Participant

I am running Jevelin.  It doesn’t display the version number under Theme Settings, but I just updated yesterday (9 June 2018).

Wordpress 4.9.6

WooCommerce 3.4.2

I had the same issue with drop down menus, but adding the custom CSS above solved the problem for me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)