Wording on Checkout page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Wording on Checkout page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Wording on Checkout page

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • HaubenMedia
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for your help.

The checkout page of my site says “Cart Is Empty” in 4 locations on the checkout page. Its weird. Can you help me have it only say this once?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by HaubenMedia.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @HaubenMedia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Your shared credentials are not working so please make sure that they are correct and working fine.

Also, please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

HaubenMedia
    Participant

Oops! Sorry, heres the correct login info:

HaubenMedia
    Participant

Additionally, on this same checkout page, there is a button at the bottom that says “Return to shop”. I would like this button to instead say “Return Home” and have it direct to the homepage

Attachments:

I logged into your website and saw you are using an older version of the theme so could you please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/ and check whether it works fine?

HaubenMedia
    Participant

Hi. I updated to the latest version of the theme and Im still getting the checkout page saying my cart is empty 4 times

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile, you can hide duplicate messages by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce-cart .sh-nothing-found-big,
    .woocommerce-cart p.cart-empty.woocommerce-info {
        display: none;
    }

HaubenMedia
    Participant

Thank you – that worked!

My last question is how to change the button on this same page. The button at the bottom says “Return To Shop” but we’d like it to say “Return Home” and have the button go to the homepage

My last question is how to change the button on this same page. The button at the bottom says “Return To Shop” but we’d like it to say “Return Home” and have the button go to the homepage

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of the Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

pzl
    Participant

I’m using the latest version of the theme and the problem still exists. Meanwhile, the provided CSS solved the problem.

I can see it is fixed when the cart is empty but not when all the items are removed from the cart so I have notified the theme developer to also fix it.

HaubenMedia
    Participant

THANKS! It worked.

For some reason, the font color of my buttons aren’t changing on the account login page. Please see attached. I can’t see the grey font on the grey buttons.

Attachments:

You can use the below CSS code to change the font color to white.

#page-container button.woocommerce-button.button {
        color: #FFF;
    }

HaubenMedia
    Participant

Thanks so much!

I need help with one more thing please.

On this same site, there is still one button with grey font. I need the font color to be white. This button is found on the checkout page where it says Calculate Shipping. Please see attached graphic.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by HaubenMedia.
    Attachments:

Please try using the below CSS code to change it.

#page-container .woocommerce a.button {
        color: #FFF !important;
    }

HaubenMedia
    Participant

Hi, this actually didn’t work 🙁

Please use the below CSS code.

#page-container .woocommerce button.button {
        color: #FFF;
    }
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)