WP Super Cache - Blank Screen

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Super Cache – Blank Screen

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Super Cache – Blank Screen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • MihaiPuscas
    Participant

http://mihaipuscas.com

-After enabling caching (Simple mode) in WP Super Cache it works most of the time, but some times it displays a blank screen. At first i thought that my other plugin, BJ Lazy Load, was at fault, so i disabled it. After disabling BJ Lazy Load it worked fine, but after a couple of times is displayed the blank screen again. Every time i test the site i clear the browser cache. I tried disabling other plugins, but the same result.

-I also use cloudflare alongside. I tried pausing it but there was no improvement.

-I installed the same plugin on my other website  nemem.net (same hosting) which uses BuzzBlog theme, and it works with no blank screen whatsoever.

-The time it does not show the blank screen (talking about mihaipuscas.com) i see a noticeable difference in speed, much faster, so the plugin does it’s job.

-I tried W3 Total Cache on my other site but could not adjust the settings properly. Should i switch to it ? If so, what settings should i use ?

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

-The plugin also prevents the slider from automatically showing next slides. It stops at the first. When i disable caching in WP Super Cache options it returns to normal and loads the slides one by one.

Hi @MihaiPuscas,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I visited your shared site several time but didn’t face the issue.

Have you contacted the WP Super Cache plugin developer regarding this?

-I tried W3 Total Cache on my other site but could not adjust the settings properly. Should i switch to it ? If so, what settings should i use ?

Yes i think you should use this plugin and configure it as described in the following page.

http://docs.presscustomizr.com/article/178-how-to-setup-w3-total-cache-plugin-with-the-customizr-theme

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

-Looks like the blank page issue happens only on safari on ipad. I tested it on other browsers on ipad and on a macbook and it does not appear.

-Did you faced the issue regarding the slider ? For me it happens both on ipad and macbook on multiple browsers.

-Thanks for your quick response.

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

-Eventually the blank screen issue appears also on firefox on ipad and on samsung internet on galaxy s8 plus. When it does, other browsers are unaffected. I will try W3 Total Cache to see if it does better.

Solution for this topic

Yes it seems there is some incompatibility happening with your site and WP Super Cache plugin causing these issues so please try using W3 Total Cache plugin.

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

-Issue solved. I replaced WP Super Cache with W3 Total Cache with the settings you provided in the link.

-Thanks for your assistance.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)