Xing Logo for Social Media

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Xing Logo for Social Media

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Xing Logo for Social Media

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Dr.elk
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to display Xing logo with link to my company’s page as social media (xing.com). How can I achieve this? I would like to add it to the header (I guess via custom social media, but I don’t know how to add the logo) and to the footer widget (Shufflehoud Social).

Thanks,

Eric

Hi Eric,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please add it in the theme Social Media settings and then enable social media in the site header as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team
    <div></div>
    <div></div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dr.elk
    Participant

Hello,

the activation is fine, that’s no problem. My question is how I can use a logo of a social media channel which is custom. The Xing icon is not present in the icon list from which I can choose an icon. This is the part for the header.

How do I add a custom social media to the footer widget? In the Shufflehound Social footer widget there seems to be no room for a custom social media.

Thanks,

Eric

the activation is fine, that’s no problem. My question is how I can use a logo of a social media channel which is custom. The Xing icon is not present in the icon list from which I can choose an icon. This is the part for the header.

You can just use any unused custom Icon and then overwrite it with Xing icon developing custom CSS code.

How do I add a custom social media to the footer widget? In the Shufflehound Social footer widget there seems to be no room for a custom social media.

Same as described above you have to overwite existing unused social Icon with Xing icon in the Shufflehound Social footer widget.

Dr.elk
    Participant

For the footer widget. I know that I need to overwrite an unused social icon. My question is how to do this? Where do I find the code for the Shufflehound Social footer widget? Is there a sample code I can use as custom css?

There isn’t any sample code but we can develop it.

As suggested above just use any unused custom Icon for Xing and tell me which one you have used on your site and share me Xing logo image URL that you want to display in place of the custom Icon used so that I can develop code to achieve it.

Dr.elk
    Participant

Hi,

I actually found it in the logos. See screenshot attached. The problem is that I can’t set a custom social media in the footer widget. It would be great if you can tell me how to achieve this.

Thanks,

Eric

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

There isn’t any widget option to display it but as described above you have to add Xing URL in the unused social Icon in the Shufflehound Social footer widget as displayed in the attached screenshot then share me your site URL so that I can change that Icon toXing Icon.

Attachments:

Dr.elk
    Participant

Done. Please use the Dribbble icon. Thanks a lot for your help.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-footer .sh-social-widgets-item i.icon-social-dribbble:before {
            content: "\f168";
                font: normal normal normal 19px/1 FontAwesome;
    }

Dr.elk
    Participant

Thanks a lot. That works!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)