Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api"

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • hopelessgamer
    Participant

Hello,

I have just installed the theme and I am seeing the following error in the Dashboard section of the wp-admin sidebar:

Zend OPcache API is restricted by “restrict_api” configuration directive in <b>/srv/users/new-timespade-app/apps/new-timespade-app/public/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/core/dashboard.php</b> on line <b>111</b>

Screenshot of error is attached.

Requesting you to kindly help by fixing the same.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hopelessgamer
    Participant

Even the import didn’t work. I tried to import this theme:

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/portfolio1/

It said that the import was done (Screenshot 1), but yet, my homepage doesn’t reflect the same (Screenshot 2).

Can you please look at my website and see what is wrong. It is a fresh installation of WordPress.

Attachments:

hopelessgamer
    Participant

I have added a domain to the server IP, in order to make the development easier. Credentials are in the private information field.

hopelessgamer
    Participant

I tried doing a fresh installation again. But same results.

Requesting your help ASAP, please  🙂

Solution for this topic

Hi @hopelessgamer,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I have just installed the theme and I am seeing the following error in the Dashboard section of the wp-admin sidebar:

Zend OPcache API is restricted by “restrict_api” configuration directive in <b>/srv/users/new-timespade-app/apps/new-timespade-app/public/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/core/dashboard.php</b> on line <b>111</b>

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

In the theme file /jevelin/inc/core/dashboard.php</b> on line 111 is code as below which is not restricting anything but getting status information about the cache so please contact your web host or zend support to know why the error is displaying.

$opcache = opcache_get_status( 0 );

Even the import didn’t work. I tried to import this theme:

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/portfolio1/

It said that the import was done (Screenshot 1), but yet, my homepage doesn’t reflect the same (Screenshot 2).

You have to set the imported page as a home page in your site Reading settings as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

I have set the page now so could you please check it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

hopelessgamer
    Participant

Thank you so much. I have just sent a detailed mail to the web host, with your response.

Just to confirm, can I move ahead with the theme. The error wouldn’t cause any problem, right?

Yes, you can move ahead as the error doesn’t seem will cause any problem.

hopelessgamer
    Participant

Perfect. Thank you so much 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)