Home Forums Jevelin Theme Corporate Navigation Reply To: Corporate Navigation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Corporate Navigation Reply To: Corporate Navigation

spfskyline
Participant

Appreciate the hard work. I’ve got some other misc. bugs/issues I was collecting. Nothing major, but would be nice if they can be resolved.

-Page loader would break if tel or mailto protocol were used in a link. V2 seems I can’t get page loader to work at all after upgrade. Could be something I’ve done.

-Any way to get clickable links in the top bar? IE using tel or mailto protocol.

-Can sidebar be removed in portfolio single project view? I can get it down to only display Categories, but this link leads to a page with error “Warning: Invalid option: fw-portfolio in /home/hample2016ins/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/helpers/general.php on line 929”

-I managed to add a custom button to the accordion element, but the ‘a’ tag is removed if you save and return in page builder. So, it works, but if I need to edit it for any reason I have to redo the a href tag.

-web kit animations flicker at finish. I’ve read some thing about it, but can’t seem to implement a fix.

site is currently live, so you see issues if needed http://dev.hampleinsurance.com