3 columns in basic posts not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme 3 columns in basic posts not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme 3 columns in basic posts not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • pomegreat
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been trying to put a strip of 3 basic blog posts across my homepage, but it always puts 2 columns instead. 2 columns and 4 columns work fine, but with 3 and the sidebar it pushes to the next level. I was able to fix this issue by putting the sidebar in a WP Bakery section on the right side, but it messed up some of the CSS when I did that, so it won’t work.

I have added some custom CSS to edit the blog posts to look like the card style as you can see, but that doesn’t cause trouble with the other looks.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @pomegreat,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Please make sure you are using following latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

If you still faces the issue with it using latest version of theme then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

pomegreat
    Participant

Hello Support,

Thank you for the response. I’d like to update to the most recent version of the theme, but unfortunately, I had to make changes to the original theme in order to get a “post offset” in the basic blog posts element.

I can’t give you a link to the page – client has it set so that only specific users can view.

I know I’m tying your hands here, but I’m capable of finding problems and troubleshooting myself. If you could provide me with some kind of clue as to where the column formatting is set, I can make the necessary changes on my end – whether it’s CSS or PHP, or some other type of script or code.

Let me know if that’s a solution that will work!
    Thank you,

Pomegreat

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.blog-list.blog-style-columns3:not(.blog-style-small):not(.blog-style-medium):not(.blog-style-large):not(.blog-style-left) .post-item {
        width: 33%;
    }

pomegreat
    Participant

That’s fixed it, thank you!

You are most welcome here 🙂

We have released following latest version of theme resolving this so please update your theme to the latest version.

Please login to access this file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)