About Me widget

Home Forums Gillion Theme About Me widget

Home Forums Gillion Theme About Me widget

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Antoinette
    Participant

Is there a way to create an “About Me” widget (or something similar) for the lifestyle blog theme. I would love for it it appear at the side of the page as a static or appear upon scrolling. How do I implement this?

Hi @Antoinette,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Yes, you can add About Us widget in any widget area where you want to display it as shown in the attached screenshot and then configure its settings.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Antoinette
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for the response. I was able to have it appear at the side of a blog post. However, I’m not seeing how I can configure it to appear on the home page at the side of the page (preferred).

Could you please share me your site URL where you want to display it so that I can help you?

Antoinette
    Participant

Sure! It’s included below:

It seems you have mistakenly shared your email ID and not website URL so could you please share me the website URL?

Antoinette
    Participant

Oops sorry!

I don’t see any sidebar or space to display it on your site home page so could you please tell me exactly where you want to display it by sharing the screenshot or enable the sidebar on your site home page?

Antoinette
    Participant

I would love to know how to enable a sidebar on the home page to allow the About Me section. Maybe something that appears/disappears while people scroll? Is this possible?

I would love to know how to enable a sidebar on the home page to allow the About Me section.

Please edit your site home page and set its page layout to sidebar as shown in the attached screenshot.

Maybe something that appears/disappears while people scroll? Is this possible?

Could you please share me the site URL of where it’s displaying as an example so that I can help you?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)