Ad sense is not displaying on the ad space in the header

Home Forums Gillion Theme Ad sense is not displaying on the ad space in the header

Home Forums Gillion Theme Ad sense is not displaying on the ad space in the header

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • jonheidar
    Participant

On my site – http://www.stuckiniceland.com

the adsense banner is not showing on the top ad space.

I have tried different browsers and incognito mode.

Hi @jonheidar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and it seems happening because of some javascript errors occurring on the site.

Please make sure that you are using below the latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Also please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the WP Rocket Cache that you are using on your shared site.

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site as shown in the attached screenshot?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jonheidar
    Participant

It does not work to disable WP Rocket

I am not using Jetpack

I am not sure how to update the Gillion theme. Can you please provide instructions.

jonheidar
    Participant

OK – was able to update the theme. Cleared the WP Rocket cache and disabled it. Not using Jetpack. No change.

The error is still there on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please keep the WP Rocket cache plugin deactivated until we finish troubleshooting.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:

jonheidar
    Participant

OK – tried this. Nothing changes. What next?

The ad itself is generating the error as shown in the attached screenshot so please make sure that you are using valid ad code or contact the adsense support to resolve it.

Attachments:

jonheidar
    Participant

I found this out myself, you just need to put in a fixed size for the Google adsense ad.  How about making the theme actually support the biggest ad network in the world?

Awesome great to see you got that found.

The theme does support Google adsense and this was an issue with ad settings.

adaonichabor
    Participant

Hi

My Ad sense is not displaying on top as the demo I installed can you please advise.

@adaonichabor To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)