Ads - Banners

Home Forums Gillion Theme Ads – Banners

Home Forums Gillion Theme Ads – Banners

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • lyvio
    Participant

Hi,

For my last question, you helped really well and I was hoping before releasing my blog to finish a couple of things first.

However, I would love your help with those questions:

-How can I add an ad or banner like the image I enclosed? I tried to go in the settings, add the photo and other, but it did not show up on my blog. (I am using the personal theme). Is there any plugin you advise to add also banner inside the post?

-The personal theme comes with a “subscribe template” that I like in the widget. Is it connected to MailChimp or Optinmonster?

-I do not use Woocommerce and I am not intended to use it the future as I don’t sell anything. Should I deactivate the plugin? I am asking as it’s recommended by gillion to let it be activated.

thank you,

Lyvio Talcone

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Lyvio,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

-How can I add an ad or banner like the image I enclosed? I tried to go in the settings, add the photo and other, but it did not show up on my blog. (I am using the personal theme). Is there any plugin you advise to add also banner inside the post?

You can use the text widget in the sidebar widget area and add banner image in it as described in the below page.

https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-add-an-image-in-wordpress-sidebar-widget/

-The personal theme comes with a “subscribe template” that I like in the widget. Is it connected to MailChimp or Optinmonster?

It is connected to the MailChimp.

-I do not use Woocommerce and I am not intended to use it the future as I don’t sell anything. Should I deactivate the plugin? I am asking as it’s recommended by gillion to let it be activated.

If you don’t want to sell anything on your site then you can deactivate the Woocommerce plugin.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)