Amelia booking system error - conflict with Jevelin theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Amelia booking system error – conflict with Jevelin theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Amelia booking system error – conflict with Jevelin theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • WebDesigner
    Participant

Hi.

I installed Amelia booking plugin to my website: https://snappedbyjyla.com/book/

The text on “your information” booking page is half hidden in the form fields in Safari browser both on mobile and laptop. Check the screenshots.

I contacted Amelia support, they responded:

Hello Aisha,

We just got the feedback from our colleagues and they have told us that this is a theme conflict.

Your theme does not have styles with important tag which is not good for Safari browser and takes that as a visual representation of the input this bellow should solve the issue

[<span class="hljs-selector-class">.amelia-v2-booking</span> <span class="hljs-selector-id">#amelia-container</span> <span class="hljs-selector-class">.am-select</span> <span class="hljs-selector-class">.el-input__inner</span> { <span class="hljs-attribute">line-height</span>: <span class="hljs-number">1.6</span> <span class="hljs-meta">!important</span>; }]

This code fixed the text view of the month and year but not on customers info page. Can u provide another code to fix both issues?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

WebDesigner
    Participant

here is the correct code

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know!

Is the issue fully fixed after this CSS adjustment?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

WebDesigner
    Participant

Yes. the issue was fixed by Amelia developers code

Shufflehound

Great! Thank you for letting us know

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)