Apply the theme on exsiting content

Home Forums Gillion Theme Apply the theme on exsiting content

Home Forums Gillion Theme Apply the theme on exsiting content

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • owenlideng
    Participant

Hi,

I’m pretty new to wordpress. I have a blog website with existing content and theme. After I installing your theme, it doesn’t apply to my content. For example, the home page is blank at all. I guess the reason is that the content structure is based on the old theme, so it’s hard to switch smoothly to the new theme.

I don’t know what is the next step. I tried to follow the instructions on the document like building a page by KingComposor / Visual Composer, but the page I can build has no common character with your theme, right? Then how can I have the carousel posts and round-corner grid?

Could you please answer my question? Thanks.

Hi @owenlideng,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I don’t know what is the next step. I tried to follow the instructions on the document like building a page by KingComposor / Visual Composer, but the page I can build has no common character with your theme, right?

Could you please tell me how you had created home page with your old theme so that i can help you?

Then how can I have the carousel posts and round-corner grid?

You can try achieving this using Visual builder elements as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)