back to top button

Home Forums Jevelin Theme back to top button

Home Forums Jevelin Theme back to top button

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • windriser
    Participant

hi I have a little question, after creating a page, menu and footer with Elementor, the Back to Top button is gone. in the template preferences the button options are selected as “ON” but the button is not visible. have an idea for fix it?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Do you have a live website link where we can inspect this issue? You can post it in the private field if you like.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

windriser
    Participant

the URL of website is https://ecografieultravet.com

Shufflehound

We just inspected your website and can you please tell us if you are using Elementor pro? And how did you create header and footer? As it looks like that the Elementor disabled part of our theme.

windriser
    Participant

yes, I use Elementor pro, and i created header and footer in Elementor. how did he block part of the theme?

Shufflehound

Looks like that our footer content doesn’t even load as Elementor is blocking it. Can you confirm that disabling Elementor footer this issue goes away?

windriser
    Participant

if I exclude only the footer nothing happens anyway. the footer created with elementor disappears, but the theme footer is not loaded. in order to make the theme footer work I have to exclude both the footer and the header created with elementor. the same dynamic applies whether on elementor you set the “whole site” view or that you set “pages”

Shufflehound

We fixed this issue in the latest Jevelin theme beta version 5.1.3 and uploaded to your website.

Can you confirm that the issue is fixed? 🙂

windriser
    Participant

Yes. work it fine. thank you.

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)