banner full width

Home Forums Jevelin Theme banner full width

Home Forums Jevelin Theme banner full width

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to add on my homepage a banner stick to my Revolution Slider. I tried with a single image and modified the setting option of the image and of the row… Its seems working on the WP Bakery View, but not when i’m saving, and on the preview. (cf attachments)

Maybe you have a better idea to do it. Can you give me some advice please ?

Thanks,

Marie

PS : Just in case : lacdetremelin.icodia.info

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by ot.tremelin.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @ot.tremelin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared website URL but couldn’t access the website as it is just displaying a white screen.

Could you please make sure that the website is accessible so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, there was a technical problem from my server, but it’s ok now. You can visit it.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by ot.tremelin.

The image that you are using contains padding around the edges as shown in the attached screenshot therefore it is not displaying near to the slider.

Please use the image without having any padding.

Attachments:

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Thanks I will try, but when I began to work on the homepage, it was working with this image. I don’t understand why now, it’s not working anymore…

More over, I think there is an other problem… I wanted to add an element on my homepage. It’s working on the WPBakery view, but not on the preview (cf : attachments). It’s exactly the same thing it’s happened with my image banner… All settings are not taken into account, here the color of the block.

Maybe it’s the same problem, right ?

Thanks,

Attachments:

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also, please make sure that you are using latest version of WpBakery page builder plugin.

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

I did what you explained by disabling all plugins (except WB Bakery, Unyson and Yellow Pencil). I reactivated my plugins one by one. Nothing changes and I still have my problem…

Also, I checked on the dashboard from Jevelin if I have to update WPbakery Page Builder, but there is nothing indicated (cf attachment)…

So I don’t know where is my problem from, do you have any other idea ? It’s really annoing…

Attachments:

ot.tremelin
    Participant

I would like to add something. It’s happened only on my homepage. I made a test on an other page and my modifications are take into account…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by ot.tremelin.

I would like to add something. It’s happened only on my homepage. I made a test on an other page and my modifications are take into account…

Ok then Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Yes of course.

I give you my admin login just below,

Thanks,

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but I couldn’t log into your website using it.

I am not getting any error message but when I try to log in then I am getting redirected to the same log in page.

Could you please check it and make sure that it is working fine?

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, sometimes, it’s doesn’t work for me too… I give you the link I used to log on my page (below) :

The shared login URL worked for me.

More over, I think there is an other problem… I wanted to add an element on my homepage. It’s working on the WPBakery view, but not on the preview (cf : attachments). It’s exactly the same thing it’s happened with my image banner… All settings are not taken into account, here the color of the block.

I could confirm the issue on your shared website.

It seems you are using an older version of PHP on your website as shown in the attached screenshot so please update it to the latest version by contacting your web host.

Also, If you are using the latest version of WordPress then you don’t need to use the Gutenberg plugin as the Gutenberg editor is by default enabled in the latest version of WordPress.

Attachments:

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the answer.

I updated my PHP Version and I used Yellow Pencil to modifie my banner.
    It’s working. Except on the mobile version. My banner is not really sticky to my slider.

And otherwise, On my computer, I don’t see the colour of my different row, When I change the colour of something. But, If I use an other computer, I see all my modifications. It’s only happen with the options of colour

I tried to different search engine and I delete the cookies and the caches, but nothing happen…

It’s weird no ?

It’s working. Except on the mobile version. My banner is not really sticky to my slider.

Please make sure that you have enabled the Sticky Mobile Header option of the theme in the theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

And otherwise, On my computer, I don’t see the colour of my different row, When I change the colour of something. But, If I use an other computer, I see all my modifications. It’s only happen with the options of colour I tried to different search engine and I delete the cookies and the caches, but nothing happen…

Have you tried using different browsers on the same computer?

Also, test it without logging into your website.

Attachments:

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks, I have enabled the sticky Mobile Header.

For the second thing, yes, i tried others browsers on the same computer. But I’ve the same problem (even if I unlogged on my website)… It’s really weird…

For the second thing, yes, i tried others browsers on the same computer. But I’ve the same problem (even if I unlogged on my website)… It’s really weird…

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the browser.

Also, could you please share the screenshot of the screen where you have set the colors so that I can troubleshoot it?

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Yes, I’m using the latest version of the browser. And I tried with two different browser updated.

I shared you just below an example of one of my pages where normally it’s a grey background.

The second screenshot is the same page on an other computer (with the same browser). As you can see, the grey background is visible.

If you want to see the page there is the link

Thanks,

Attachments:

It seems you have applied background color to row using below CSS code in Yellow Pencil editor so please instead set the background color in Row settings by editing the row.

#news{background-color:#f2f2f2;}

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi, thanks, I used YellowPencil to do it.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)