Banner margins for desktop

Home Forums Gillion Theme Banner margins for desktop

Home Forums Gillion Theme Banner margins for desktop

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • borishar
    Participant

I am using ad inserter pro and I already contacted their support and we figured out that this is a theme problem. Let me try and explain.

I will post the link in the private information field for your observation. Please, go to that link and scroll to the area between scam #4 and #5. There is a responsive banner there, the same one as on the screenshot I have included.

When the desktop version of the banner is loaded (728×90) it almost overlaps the text above it without any margins on top. The bottom part is fine.

The same banner works great on the iPad (you can do CTRL-SHIFT-I to emulate different versions of the browser right inside the chrome browser)

The rest of the banners, 600x and 300x work fine, have a little margin on top and on the bottom.

How can we make sure that the 728×90 banner on DESKTOP version of the browser has the margin on top as well?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @borishar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container #content .code-block {
        top: 0;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

borishar
    Participant

I did that, but now it has TOO MUCH space on mobile and tablets. Please look at the screenshot and you can check the same URL, the changes are live.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please try using below CSS code below instead of the above-shared code.

#page-container #content .code-block .ai-viewport-1 {
        margin-top: 30px;
    }

borishar
    Participant

It’s ok, now the bottom part has more than the top part. You can look at the same URL

You can adjust it using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)