Basket Icon & Product Page Filters

Home Forums Gillion Theme Basket Icon & Product Page Filters

Home Forums Gillion Theme Basket Icon & Product Page Filters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • colinporter
    Participant

Hi,

I’m currently implementing your theme on our staging environment but I have three queries / bugs that I can’t find any resolution to.

1. The basket/cart icon does not appear on mobile. It displays correctly on desktop view but then on mobile it’s not displayed at all. I’m using the ‘Logo/menu center (icons in logo area)’ header setting in the theme setup with ‘Elements – WooCommerce Cart Icon’ enabled.
    2. I need to add additional filters to the shop page, but when I navigate to the Shop Widget and add further items they are not reflected on the front end. It appears something has been hard coded and it will only display the original 3 (Product Search, Product Categories and Products by Rating). If I remove the product search that does then disappear from the shop page so it’s definitely the active widget on that page.
    3. Our store uses categories and sub-categories. The above mentioned shop widget displays on the main category listing page, but when you then click through to the sub-category listing page it’s no longer displayed. Can this be fixed? It would also be nice to have the shop widget displayed on the product listing page to improve user navigation and experience, whether as standard or as an option in the theme settings. There’s currently not a clear and easy way for visitors to go back and sideways across the store.

Other than the above, really liking the theme and it’s ease of use.

Kind regards, Colin

Hi Colin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, if possible please share the screenshots of them.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

colinporter
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Sure, see attached.

Thank you for sharing the site details.

The basket/cart icon does not appear on mobile. It displays correctly on desktop view but then on mobile it’s not displayed at all. I’m using the ‘Logo/menu center (icons in logo area)’ header setting in the theme setup with ‘Elements – WooCommerce Cart Icon’ enabled.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

I need to add additional filters to the shop page, but when I navigate to the Shop Widget and add further items they are not reflected on the front end. It appears something has been hard coded and it will only display the original 3 (Product Search, Product Categories and Products by Rating). If I remove the product search that does then disappear from the shop page so it’s definitely the active widget on that page.

Could you please share me the screenshots of the screen where you are adding it so that I can troubleshoot it?

Our store uses categories and sub-categories. The above mentioned shop widget displays on the main category listing page, but when you then click through to the sub-category listing page it’s no longer displayed. Can this be fixed? It would also be nice to have the shop widget displayed on the product listing page to improve user navigation and experience, whether as standard or as an option in the theme settings. There’s currently not a clear and easy way for visitors to go back and sideways across the store.

That widget is provided by WooCommerce plugin so please contact the WooCommerce plugin support to achieve this functionality.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)