Blog posts Basic component makes content doubled

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog posts Basic component makes content doubled

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog posts Basic component makes content doubled

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • krollemurow
    Participant

Hi,

Im using Blog posts Basic component with inifinity load here: https://najednejlinie.pl/tatry-wspinaczka/

(and many other main pages)

When I click this “button” – screen in attach (infinity-loading-1)  more posts are showing up but they are doubled (see inifnity loading-2 screenshot)

4 posts are always the same for each page I have this component.

Please fix this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @krollemurow,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please temporarily clear and deactivate the WP Fastest Cache that you are using on your site so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

krollemurow
    Participant

ok. Done.
    Plugin is deactivated.

Please fix.

I troubleshoot it but didn’t find anything causing the issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not plugin conflict then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some more troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

krollemurow
    Participant

Can we speed up the process ?

Other plugins don’t go in conflict with Thame

added logins

Go to Sites: “Tatry”, “Kaukaz”, Himalaje, each page has made of this component

I logged into your website and saw it was happening because you had not set Posts Limit in the Blog Posts Basic options causing the issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

I set the Posts Limit and it started working now.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)