Blog Slider #4 How to keep one image there permanently

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Slider #4 How to keep one image there permanently

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Slider #4 How to keep one image there permanently

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Brand911
    Participant

I have a dummy blog post with a featured image I want to use as the header image (all the time). How do make it so that image will stay fixed as our header – even after adding newer posts. We like the slider #4 style of having a list of blog posts on the right side. Also, is this “Blog Slider” part of the Revolution Slider plugin? Can the Revolution slider be activated? or is it already activated as part of this theme?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Brand911,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have a dummy blog post with a featured image I want to use as the header image (all the time). How do make it so that image will stay fixed as our header – even after adding newer posts. We like the slider #4 style of having a list of blog posts on the right side.

Does it not display in your site header currently?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Also, is this “Blog Slider” part of the Revolution Slider plugin?

No, it is part of WPBakery page builder plugin?

Can the Revolution slider be activated? or is it already activated as part of this theme?

The Revolution Slider plugin is bundled with the plugin that you can activate from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)