Blog slider - shadow

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog slider – shadow

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog slider – shadow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • js
    Participant

Good evening,

Using the blog slider on my landing page (www.beyond-cre.com) which is working well. But I don’t like the slight shadow over the images. How can I achieve to see the images clear and bright?

Best regards,

Jürgen

Solution for this topic

Hi Jürgen,

Thank you for your question.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.blog-slider-item.slick-slide:after {
    display: none !important;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

js
    Participant

Good morning,

Thank you. Basically it’s working. But the color of the dots or arrows doesn’t adjust to the color of the images. Will say, they remain white and if the image has a white background than you can’t see the dots or arrows. Therefore is it possible that color of the dots or arrows automatically adjust to the color of the image? Hope it comes across what the issue is.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Therefore is it possible that color of the dots or arrows automatically adjust to the color of the image?

It is very complex thing and is only achievable with extreme coding so it is not possible.

You have to adjust your images color to suit them or we can change color of dots developing custom CSS code but it would be same for all images and not based on image color.

js
    Participant

Understand. Thank you.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)