Blurry Imagery in Portfolio

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blurry Imagery in Portfolio

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blurry Imagery in Portfolio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • GemstoneCreative
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having an issue where any images within the portfolio page are showing blurry. This occurs for the project feature image (which isn’t blurry on the home page but turns blurry in portfolio view), and the gallery images that look sharp until expanded upon which they also turn blurry.

I have added some custom code suppled to other answers of the similar question but no luck. The code I have currently applied in my custom code CSS area is:

#page-container .sh-portfolio-single-image img {
    width: auto;
    margin: 0 auto;
    display: table;
    }

#wrapper .sh-portfolio-single-image img {
    }

.single-fw-portfolio .sh-portfolio-single-image img {
    }

The images are super sharp & crystal clear within Photoshop.

Please can you help me resolve this?

Thanks

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You have set the image too large in size 1024px as shared in the private reply therefore to fit them in the 790px width the images get stretched so please try changing the image width to 790px or less than it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

GemstoneCreative
    Participant

Thanks, I have amended the image to be 790px wide, but now the image on the homepage is of lower quality. Is there a way to rectify this?

Is 790px by 790px the maximum resolution allowed to maintain the quality within the portfolio section?

Thanks

Thanks, I have amended the image to be 790px wide, but now the image on the homepage is of lower quality. Is there a way to rectify this?

That portfolio functionality is provided by the Unyson plugin so there isn’t any way to modify it without custom coding.

Is 790px by 790px the maximum resolution allowed to maintain the quality within the portfolio section?

No, as said above you have to use the image having a width to 790px or less than it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)