blurry logo

Home Forums Gillion Theme blurry logo

Home Forums Gillion Theme blurry logo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • danielralph
    Participant

I have noticed that my logo appears blurry on the site header when viewed on a mobile phone. When I have look at the demo theme “Gillion” also on a mobile phone, I have noticed that your logo is also blurry on your site. Is there a fix to this?

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This happens because we stretch and reduce logo size on mobile to display it smaller.

To resolve the issue we can display different small size logo image on mobile by developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me your site URL where you want to display it and also small size logo image URL so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

danielralph
    Participant

http://www.branchpress.org

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The logo doesn’t display blurry for me on mobile visiting your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

danielralph
    Participant

If you compare the logo with the writing beneath you can clearly see that it is blurry. Neither does the logo sit in the middle of the screen.

I have chosen this logo because it has faint lines and therfore it’s harder to see that it’s blurry. But it is blurry.

I don’t see the issue so could you please share me the screenshot of the issue?

Also please try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-header-mobile-navigation .header-logo img {
        max-width: 100%;
        max-height: 100%;
        width: auto;
        height: auto;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)