Broken RSS feed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Broken RSS feed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Broken RSS feed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • loic
    Participant

Hi,

I’m facing an issue with RSS, feed is truncated while it is perfectly working with my previous theme (Grimag).

When looking more deeply, it looks like Jevelin theme always start truncating RSS feed around 2nd item, feed end with the following :

<description><![CDATA[

I need RSS to get latest post displayed on our website.

Regards,

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue.
    We just tested it and it works for us. Can you give us a link to your website?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Just noticed that it does not take sticky posts in the same sequence in the feed as they appear on the site.

Please make sure this is not the case on your site. Everything else in feed is working fine for me.

loic
    Participant

@Shufflehound

I’ve sent you a link to our website but did not have any reply, did you get my email ?

I can guarantee that RSS feed is not working properly because if I just switch back to my previous theme without touching anything else, RSS feed works properly.

Could you please review it carefully ?

Regards,

@loic On which email id have you sent it?

Could you please send it on  [email protected] ?

loic
    Participant

@Shufflehound

Hi, thanks for fast reply.

In the same time, I found a post related to broken RSS which suggest to disable all plugins to see if the issue come from an incompatible one.

This is what I’ve done so I’ve just found that a required plugin for previous theme (‘ST Kit’ plugin by strictThemes.com) was the origin of the problem.

Everything is OK now, thanks a lot for your support.

Regards,

Shufflehound

Thank you for letting us know.

Have a nice day! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)