buttons to read more for portuguese

Home Forums Gillion Theme buttons to read more for portuguese

Home Forums Gillion Theme buttons to read more for portuguese

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • joaoqart
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Tradução”><span lang=”en” tabindex=”0″>Hello good day.
    Where can I change the buttons to read more for portuguese from brazil?</span>

Hi @joaoqart,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure which buttons you are referring to so could you please share the screenshot of it and the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

joaoqart
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Tradução”><span lang=”en” tabindex=”0″>Hello, there are actually several elements on the site that are still in English. Following is a print image of each of them you see now, they are marked in red.</span>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

joaoqart
    Participant

joaoqart
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Tradução”><span lang=”en” tabindex=”0″>Several points of the site as well as the search form are in English. Only to complement the previous message.

Thank you.</span>

Attachments:

You can change them by translating the theme as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/theme-translation/

joaoqart
    Participant

Hello friend, how are you? I installed the plugin as directed, but the items are still in English. Can you help me please?

Attachments:

Have you just installed the Loco tranlsate plugin or also translated the text as described in the below page?

https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners

joaoqart
    Participant

Hello, I have another question, how do I put an improved icon in the icon area of ​​the menu?

Attachments:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)