Calendar issues (conflict with Events Calendar Pro)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Calendar issues (conflict with Events Calendar Pro)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Calendar issues (conflict with Events Calendar Pro)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • jbreuer
    Participant

I use Events Calendar Pro (and their Community Events add-on) on the site. I’ve run into a couple issues with how parts of their plug-in look on the site. I tested it on a staging site running WP2017 and  it worked with no problem. It appears to be your theme so they are not willing to help me figure it out.

Is there anything you can do to figure out what’s happening? It’s two very specific issues (screenshots attached):

#1 – Community Addition page (www.jupiterfamilyfun.com/events/community/add): There is a problem with the date section. The calendar where the user needs to pick a date is all messed up making it impossible to use.

#2 – On the Month view of the page (www.jupiterfamilyfun.com/events)  there is also a problem with the date section. I tried all different sizes of my logo and all 4 header options and  the same thing happened. It’s cutting off the top of the calendar.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jbreuer,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

#1 – Community Addition page (www.jupiterfamilyfun.com/events/community/add): There is a problem with the date section. The calendar where the user needs to pick a date is all messed up making it impossible to use.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.tribe-ui-datepicker.ui-datepicker .ui-datepicker-calendar td {
        border: 1px solid #ddd !important;
        padding: 1px  !important;
    }

.tribe-ui-datepicker.ui-datepicker th {
        color: #b1b1b1 !important;
        padding: 11.2px 4.8px !important;
        padding: .7rem .3rem !important;
        text-align: center !important;
        border: 0 !important;
    }

#2 – On the Month view of the page (www.jupiterfamilyfun.com/events)  there is also a problem with the date section. I tried all different sizes of my logo and all 4 header options and  the same thing happened. It’s cutting off the top of the calendar.

It displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot so please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jbreuer
    Participant

#1 – worked great! Thanks so much.

#2 – I have no idea what that’s about. 🙁 It is still happening to me and looks just like the 3rd screenshot I sent before. I wonder if it has to do with browser? I’ll test it more and get back to you.

#2 – I have no idea what that’s about. ? It is still happening to me and looks just like the 3rd screenshot I sent before. I wonder if it has to do with browser? I’ll test it more and get back to you.

Yes this can be browser specific so please test it on different browser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)