Cannot edit posts and issues with mobile header

Home Forums Gillion Theme Cannot edit posts and issues with mobile header

Home Forums Gillion Theme Cannot edit posts and issues with mobile header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • alfred
    Participant

Greetings  Shufflehound team,

I have just realized today I am unable to edit my old posts, yet I can create new ones.

Whenever I click Edit on the Blog posts page, all I get is a totally blank page.

Second, the logo is inactive and the menu icon has gone missing in the mobile header. I guess this happened after upgrading to Elementor. WP Bakery had stopped working properly.

Any answers?

(parentingalpha.com)

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by alfred.

Hi @alfred,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the cache on your website?

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

alfred
    Participant

I have cleared the cache and the error persists. As for plugins, everything has been working fine until your numerous plugin changes and theme updates. Surely, do I have to go through the ‘deactivating plugins’ process again?

I do appreciate your need to make Gillion better, but believe me, it is a headache for many of us who have multiple other things to do.

This is a major release that caused the issue.

We are troubleshooting the issue and will fix it soon.

In the meanwhile, you can use the below older versions of the theme.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yQXHAtpQur6Y1rsOS5rE6H9tvzcELyvS/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nw0egWQYAci_j8yE9C98x5ttElaGodB2/view?usp=sharing

alfred
    Participant

Turns out activating the Redux demo screwed up the above features for me. The site got back to normal after deactivating the demo.

Thanx.

Glad to hear that it is working fine for you now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)