Can't share images from blog post to Pinterest

Home Forums Gillion Theme Can't share images from blog post to Pinterest

Home Forums Gillion Theme Can't share images from blog post to Pinterest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • dellgirl
    Participant

Hi,

when I click on the share Pinterest button on my blog post, it doesn’t show me the images to choose them. When I chose a board and click on ‘Save’, it says ‘You need to upload an image or provide the ‘image_url’ parameter’.

Last time I tried this was on October 15th, and it worked then.

My URL is https://igrastaklenihperlica.rs

Hi @dellgirl,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the cache plugin that you are using on your website.

Also, please contact the Pinterest support to know why it is not fetching the post image from your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dellgirl
    Participant

I did contact Pinterest. I got quick response from a robot who advised me to check the usual possible problems: clear cache, update browser, try a different browser, etc.

I did all that and still had the same issue.

Then I installed the ‘Ultimate Social Icons and Share Plugins’ and it is working. It just doesn’t give me the possibility to chose several images, I have to share them one by one.

Theme’s button still not working.

I really like your theme. But, this is the second time I had to install a third-party plugin because something is not functional. The first was the Instagram feed.

So, if you don’t think that’s the problem, you can check this as solved.

Kind regards

We are still troubleshooting the issue and we’ll resolve it if we find any issue in the theme functionality causing this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)