Category Pages Customization

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Category Pages Customization

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Category Pages Customization

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cihatkk
    Participant

Hello;

I would like to customize category pages. There is text section, and then products on this categories. We put little bit long text there for SEO purpose. So, products are quite down on the page. So, we would like to move this text after woocommerce products list.

Example link is here: http://n-direct.gift/product-category/aksessuary-dlya-smartfonov/vneshnie-akkumulyatory/

Also you can see it on attached screenshot. I know you don’t offer customization service. I am just asking which file I need to edit. So, if you can direct me to correct file, highly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Solution for this topic

Hi there,

We can understand that, so we found a topic regarding to this functionality, which you can visit here – https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22105230/move-category-description-to-bottom-of-page-on-wordpress

Let us know if that fixed your issue.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

cihatkk
    Participant

Hello, thanks for super fast reply and advise.

I have tried all suggestions on this link, but seems didn’t really work. I have emptied the cache in case it causes problem, still didn’t work.

I thought it is a page under your theme development, not woocommerce. If it is woocommerce, without your customization, I will try to search for more on internet.

Thanks

Shufflehound

Did you also tried some of those PHP code snippets?

cihatkk
    Participant

Hello again;

Yes I have tried these codes also. It didn’t work yesterday. yesterday I have added these codes within “child theme”, not original theme functions.php . And as I said, it didn’t work.

Today I give a try on jevelin theme functions.php and it works. After each theme update I need to re-add this code, but at least it worked in this way.

Thanks again for directing to right source. Really appreciated.

Have a great day

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that finally we found a solution. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)