Change Full Width on other pages?

Home Forums Gillion Theme Change Full Width on other pages?

Home Forums Gillion Theme Change Full Width on other pages?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • shootthepianoplayer
    Participant

I’m working with an Elementor template and using Gillion theme. There seems to be an issue with Elementor templates not going full width because the site settings in Gillion has set the width px sitewide.

Is there a way just to write some simple CSS code on the pages I want to be full width? As in, disagreed the sitewide px width from Theme Settings?

I’m pretty sure this is to do with Gillion theme being set at a theme level to 1200 px width. I’ve done this for a few reasons and have it as it’s better readability on blog posts. I don’t want to change this site wide, just for my Elementor ‘landing pages’ on my site.

I already have Elementor Full Width set on those pages, btw. But Gillion theme settings seems to take over and stop them being full width.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @shootthepianoplayer,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URLs from your site that you want to display full width so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

shootthepianoplayer
    Participant

Well the Elementor pages aren’t live, as the issue with the Elementor templates means I can’t publish them live yet.

My site is here: https://filmlifestyle.com

As you can see, the site width is set to 1200px. That’s the width I want for the majority of the site. I just want the full width on certain pages that I create Elementor templates with.

So is there some way of coding this in via CSS on each Elementor page? Or a way to have Elementor ignore Gillion site settings and just do its own thing?

Solution for this topic

You can make specific pages full width by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.page-id-9610 .container.entry-content {
        max-width: 100% !important;
        width: 100% !important;
    }

Just change the page ID 9610 in the above-shared CSS code to the page ID that you want to make full width.

shootthepianoplayer
    Participant

Fantastic! Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)