Change text position within "Text with Frame"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change text position within "Text with Frame"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change text position within "Text with Frame"

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Streamliners
    Participant

Hello there,

For one particular section I would like to move the position of the text and the surrounding frame from the middle towards left. The standard “Text with Frame” section only allows the background image position to be adjusted but not the actual text with the frame.

Where and what custom CSS should be added in order that the text can be shifted left?

Note also, please that different px values may be needed for the responsive views so if there is a custom CSS you can provide, can you please consider this.

Thanks.

Hi @Streamliners,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the screenshot of what you are trying to achieve so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Streamliners
    Participant

On the referred page I wish to have the “About Me” text and the surrounding frame to be positioned further to the left. As suggested, for responsive views the offset value may be different.

I am sure this can be reached with some custom CSS since the option to position the text with frame box within the section elsewhere than in the middle seems to be missing.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can move text tot the left by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.home .sh-text-with-frame-container {
        margin-left: 10px;
    }

Streamliners
    Participant

Thanks, this works fine in most views, however on a specific mobile view (iPad) I would need a different margin value. How can the margin value in the above code be so extended that for different responsive views, different value is used?

Streamliners
    Participant

Hi, the question is still valid…

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

For iPad needs you can also add this custom CSS snippet and adjust variable how you want it to be.

@media (max-width: 1024px) {
        .home .sh-text-with-frame-container {
            margin-left: 20px;
        }
    }

Let us know if it fixes your issue.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Streamliners
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

Thanks, it works as expected and can also control the appearance by using different max-width values for the types of devices.

Please close the thread, problem solved 🙂

Cheers,

Streamliners

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)