Change the color of the hover!

Home Forums Gillion Theme Change the color of the hover!

Home Forums Gillion Theme Change the color of the hover!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • juniormartian
    Participant

How do I change the color of the hover when I move the mouse? Does this change in theme settings?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @juniormartian,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We can change it developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

juniormartian
    Participant

I updated the theme for the new version and all the modifications I had made to (css) were deleted

How do I change the color of the hover when I move the mouse? Does this change in theme settings?

You can change it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .post-meta a:hover{
        color: #F44336 !important;
    }

I updated the theme for the new version and all the modifications I had made to (css) were deleted

Could you please tell me exactly where you have made modifications to the CSS?

juniormartian
    Participant

I made several modifications to the css and functions.php file, I put the logo on the admin screen, I changed the names. And with the new update, this information has been lost.

If you make changes in the theme file then you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation therefore we always recommend to use child theme to make changes in the theme files.

Please find more information about child theme on the following page.

http://freewptp.com/why-and-how-to-create-wordpress-child-theme/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)