Contact form problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact form problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact form problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • zsolt67
    Participant

1. when an error happens when filling the form, the page reloading after pressing send and stays on top without a message. If I scroll down the form shows the problem in red but the error message doubled. I think must show the form with errors after reload

2. If this happening and I have multiple choice field set to mandatory the first option not selectable.

3. How can I align the send button to right?

Hi @zsolt67,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zsolt67
    Participant

I already shared 3 times this info, and you or your colleagues checking other problem

You might have shared it but we don’t have track of those details so need to request it again.

1. when an error happens when filling the form, the page reloading after pressing send and stays on top without a message. If I scroll down the form shows the problem in red but the error message doubled. I think must show the form with errors after reload

I could also confirm the issue on my test site as shown in the attached screenshot which seems Unyson plugin issue.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.fw_form_fw_form .form-error{
        display: none;
    }

.fw_form_fw_form .form-error:last-child {
        display: block;
    }

2. If this happening and I have multiple choice field set to mandatory the first option not selectable.

I can select it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

3. How can I align the send button to right

Please use below custom CSS code to achieve it.

.contact-form input[type="submit"] {
        float: right;
    }
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zsolt67
    Participant

Doesn’t solve the main problem only the double error message ok now.

Now there are other problems.

1. If I send the form I don’t get “the message sent” message below the headbar as before
    2. the multiple choice field is mandatory but I can send the form without filling it
    3. But the biggest problem still exist. if I sent the form with errors the page doesn’t scroll down after reloaded showing the error messages

Interestingly I get a tooltip error message for the number field and email field but not every time when I pressing send button

The button positioning works well, thank you

It seems Unyson contact form is having too much problems so we recommend you to create contact form using following plugin and use it in the page using Contact form 7 content element.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)