Date of the product reviews is not displayed correctly

Home Forums Gillion Theme Date of the product reviews is not displayed correctly

Home Forums Gillion Theme Date of the product reviews is not displayed correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • fabrizio-santis
    Participant

Woocommerce product reviews are not showing with the correct date. The <datetime> tag indicates the date correctly, but the Gillion template translates it as “52 years ago”.

I have already consulted with my hosting and the server time is correct, and the WordPress time settings as well.

You can review the code on the following page by clicking on the “Valoraciones” tab: https://www.quecoreana.cl/productos/cosrx-aha7-whitehead-power-liquid-100ml/

How can I fix it so that the date is displayed correctly?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @fabrizio-santis,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm it on your website.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Rocket and Automptize Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

fabrizio-santis
    Participant

Hi, thank’s for your answer.

I just updated theme to version 4.0.3. And take this opportunity to tell you that the Themeforest Changelog indicates that the latest version available is 4.0.2, I thought this was the latest version.

I also disabled WpRocket and Autoptimize.

I’ll wait for your answer, thank you so much.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)