Demo import differences

Home Forums Gillion Theme Demo import differences

Home Forums Gillion Theme Demo import differences

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • woutbuelens
    Participant

Hi!

I was very impressed with the ‘Gillion Clean’ default template. But when I imported it into my local WordPress setup, it left out some stuff that I really liked.

1. Rightbanner.png, one of the templates blogposts contained a right pane with some values in, I really like it and I’m wondering how I can get it in my local setup? It wasn’t imported with the Demo Import functionality.
    2. Boldwords.png Some titles contained bold words in the demo, but these as well, were not imported.. Same question: how can I get these into my local setup.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @woutbuelens,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Rightbanner.png, one of the templates blogposts contained a right pane with some values in, I really like it and I’m wondering how I can get it in my local setup? It wasn’t imported with the Demo Import functionality.

Those are post reviews that you can set up by editing the post as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Boldwords.png Some titles contained bold words in the demo, but these as well, were not imported.. Same question: how can I get these into my local setup.

You can achieve this either using a strong tag or b tag in the post titles as described in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/the-strong-bold-parte-of-the-title-how-is-it-done/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)