Demo Theme Error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Demo Theme Error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Demo Theme Error

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • daveykb
    Participant

Hi Guys!

I’m trying to import a demo, however, every-time I do I receive an error message.  Nothing else, just ‘error: error (0)’ in red letters.  Please see images attached.

I have downloaded all of the required plug-ins, I’ve tried the one-click demo option, even the ‘Demo Content Install’ option under ‘Tools’….but not successful.  I’ve made sure I’ve uploaded the correct theme file into WP and not the “All Files & Documentation” zip file.

Please can you help resolve this for me asap?

Sincerely,

David

Hi David,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I have tested importing the demo content on my test site and it is getting imported successfully.

Is your site behind any firewall?

Could you please share with me the screenshot of the error that you are getting?

Please make sure you are using the latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

daveykb
    Participant

Hi Guys!

It’s not the PHP.  However, it may be a firewall issue.

Gillion is the only theme that when I add the theme to my WP dashboard, nearly everytime I click on a link within my WP dashboard, this screen will appear…”This site can’t be reached.  The connection was reset” (see image attached.

As soon as I uninstall Gillion, I never see that screen again and my connection is perfect and I can navigate my dashboard without any issue….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

daveykb
    Participant

Here are two screenshots of when I try to install a demo…..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ok then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Also, please tell me which demo content do you want to install?

daveykb
    Participant

Hey!

That would be wonderful & very much appreciated!  Thank You.

I’ve added login details in the private box below…..

I logged into your site and activated the theme along with the required plugins and saw you have already imported the Personal and Tech Demo content on your site.

Please advise.

daveykb
    Participant

Hi Guys!

Wow!  Its a miracle! Ha ha:-) Thank you!

So what was I doing wrong?  Why was I receiving an error message when trying to install a demo theme?  I added the plugins, everything…..

Best!

David

As said the demo content was already imported on your site.

I didn’t import the demo content on your site so I couldn’t troubleshoot the issue to find out the cause of the issue.

Maybe, the demo content got imported for you but you didn’t check it as you received the error.

If you face the issue again then please tell me so that I can troubleshoot it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)