description, category name and bar for gillion

Home Forums Gillion Theme description, category name and bar for gillion

Home Forums Gillion Theme description, category name and bar for gillion

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • AppsVilla
    Participant

Hello,

1. <div class=”fw-backend-option-label fw-col-xs-12 fw-col-sm-3 fw-col-lg-2″>
      <div class=”fw-inner fw-clearfix”><label for=”fw-option-post_desc”>How to reduce description lenght. Minimum now is 10 from theme settings.</label></div>
      </div>
    2. How to remove category names above next/previous post at the end of the post? see screenshot
    3. How to remove 2nd head bar where only category name and category tree is shown ? or to hide it for mobile devices. It takes too much space for mobile.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Bidzina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AppsVilla
    Participant

Hello,

1. How to reduce description lenght. Minimum now is 10 from theme settings.
    2. How to remove category names above next/previous post at the end of the post? see screenshot
    3. How to remove 2nd head bar where only category name and category tree is shown ? or to hide it for mobile devices. It takes too much space for mobile.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Bidzina

Hi Bidzina,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

AppsVilla
    Participant

Hi,

attached URL, and I want to ask you how to show product image in WooCommerce as Lightbox is not working with the latest version.

please check second URL.

Thanks in advance

How to reduce description lenght. Minimum now is 10 from theme settings.

You can reduce it using custom code solution shared in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/change-post-description-length/#post-16910

How to remove category names above next/previous post at the end of the post? see screenshot

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.post-switch-item .post-categories-container {
        display: none;
    }

How to remove 2nd head bar where only category name and category tree is shown ? or to hide it for mobile devices. It takes too much space for mobile

I am not sure what you meant by second head bar so please share me the screenshot of it.

attached URL, and I want to ask you how to show product image in WooCommerce as Lightbox is not working with the latest version.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Please make sure you have set the product image and temporary disable the WP-Super-Cache that you are using on your site so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

Attachments:

AppsVilla
    Participant

Thanks for your support.

• Solution for How to reduce description lenght. Minimum now is 10 from theme settings., with the code is not working.
    .sh-blog-standard-posts .post-content {
        max-height: 28px;
        overflow: hidden;
        text-overflow: ellipsis;
        width: 80%;
        white-space: nowrap;
    }

• How to remove 2nd head bar where only category name and category tree is shown ? or to hide it for mobile devices. It takes too much space for mobile. Screenshot attached
    • WP Super cache plugin is not the problem, because this issue is well known that product image in WooCommerce  with Latest Version as Lightbox is not working. This solution also did not work: http://wpdecoder.com/php/woocommerce-3-0-lightbox-not-working-try-this-fix/
      May be is there any solution.
    Attachments:

Solution for How to reduce description lenght. Minimum now is 10 from theme settings., with the code is not working.

You are using wrong code what I am talking about is the PHP code shared in the last reply of this topic https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/change-post-description-length/#post-16910

WP Super cache plugin is not the problem, because this issue is well known that product image in WooCommerce  with Latest Version as Lightbox is not working. This solution also did not work: http://wpdecoder.com/php/woocommerce-3-0-lightbox-not-working-try-this-fix/
    May be is there any solution.

It is working on my site as displayed in the above shared screenshots so please cooperate me by following my instructions so that I can help you.

How to remove 2nd head bar where only category name and category tree is shown ? or to hide it for mobile devices. It takes too much space for mobile. Screenshot attached

It is a title bar that you can disable from theme settings as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/remove-top-bar-page-title-and-bread-crumbs/#post-24186
    <div class=”bbp-attachments”></div>

AppsVilla
    Participant

1) Solution for “How to reduce description lenght” in blog category with the code is not working.

function wpdocs_custom_excerpt_length( $length ) {
        return 200;
    }
    add_filter( 'excerpt_length', 'wpdocs_custom_excerpt_length', 999 );

2) How to disable Lightbox only for WooCommerce because with the theme product images are not shown. When you click the space where image should shown, image link is opening separately in a new tab. Maybe you are using older version of woo commerce. This issue is related with the last updates.

3) Menu is not well positioned in some pages, like events, clubs etc.. please write me how to fix this.

Thanks for your support

1) Solution for “How to reduce description lenght” in blog category with the code is not working.

Could you please tell me how you are using it on your site?

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

2) How to disable Lightbox only for WooCommerce because with the theme product images are not shown. When you click the space where image should shown, image link is opening separately in a new tab. Maybe you are using older version of woo commerce. This issue is related with the last updates.

3) Menu is not well positioned in some pages, like events, clubs etc.. please write me how to fix this.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)