Different height collection page blogposts on laptop And different width on phon

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Different height collection page blogposts on laptop And different width on phon

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Different height collection page blogposts on laptop And different width on phon

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • wernervanstrien
    Participant

HI,

Please take a look at the pictures in attachment. On a smartphone the pictures for some posts move to the right, aren’t centered. The first pictuere is good, the second to far right. How to solve this.

And on a laptop, the third attachment, you see that the thrith pictures is lower then the other two. How to solve that???

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wernervanstrien
    Participant

Sorry the first picture is wrong, the second is good!

Hi @wernervanstrien,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

wernervanstrien
    Participant

https://chef-werkplaats.nl/concepten/

On this page then the ‘Loseta’ and ‘Mirano’ are doing different on a smart phone when you click on them!

Please take a look at the pictures in attachment. On a smartphone the pictures for some posts move to the right, aren’t centered. The first pictuere is good, the second to far right. How to solve this.

This is happening because you have added the left margin to the row containing the image and text sp please remove the left margin.

And on a laptop, the third attachment, you see that the thrith pictures is lower then the other two. How to solve that???

It’s because the image contains some space around it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

wernervanstrien
    Participant

How do I solve the last?

Thanks in advance

You have to edit the image and remove white space from it.

wernervanstrien
    Participant

Hi,

There is no left margin!!! So on phone problem isn’t solved yet. Any other possibilities?

Please refer to the attached screenshot where you will see the left margin added to the row.

If you can’t find it then would you mind if I log in to your site and remove it? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Attachments:

wernervanstrien
    Participant

I hope you can correct it at the Loseta and Mirano and let me know what it was and what I did! Could it be done with ‘Yellow pencil”?

Would you mind if I log in to your site and remove it? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

wernervanstrien
    Participant

It’s ok.

I logged into your website and removed its left margin as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please check it now?

Attachments:

wernervanstrien
    Participant

When I looked there wasn’t any margin in there. So strange.

wernervanstrien
    Participant

Please see attachments. On the phone there is more space between the line under the header text and the photo and the text below the photo and the photo. How can I adjust that???

On the laptop there isn’t.

Attachments:

You have added padding to the row for mobiles as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please edit the row and remove that padding.

Attachments:

wernervanstrien
    Participant

Hi,

This works. But something else is happening now. If you please want to klik on all the 3 blocks on this page on a mobile: https://www.chef-werkplaats.nl/concepten/ . If I put all the css exactly the same, then still it behaves differently. Also on laptop it is different. I had to do changes in margins to get it (almost) the same on every page.

Where does this come from? HOw to solve it?

Thanks again!! You are doing great jobs!!!

WErner

I am not sure I understood your new issue so could you please describe it by sharing the screenshots of it?

wernervanstrien
    Participant

Hello,

For instance, when I am setting the css code for this page: http://chef-werkplaats.nl/2020/06/23/loseta-kast-meubel-veranda-400001/ . Like in the attachments. And doing that exactly the same for this page: http://chef-werkplaats.nl/2020/06/25/loseta-kast-meubel-veranda-400001-2/ . Then the latter shows like the last attachment.

Also on mobile there are different spaces between columns / rows.

You would say it has to behave the same on all pages!?

Please let me know. Thanks in advance. You are doing a great job. I am glad with you!!!

Werner

Attachments:

wernervanstrien
    Participant

More attachments …

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)