Disable Sticky Sidebar

Home Forums Gillion Theme Disable Sticky Sidebar

Home Forums Gillion Theme Disable Sticky Sidebar

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Hi, i purchase a plugin for index contents.
    <h3 class=”t-heading -size-xs”>Fixed TOC – table of contents for WordPress plugin</h3>
    This plugin don’t work how we expected, the support of plugin say that have a conflict between the plugin and the sticky sidebar. The sticky sidebar stop that the plugin work.

How can i disabled the sticky sidebar ?

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @NicoLehoucq,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where the sticky sidebar is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Hi,

Here you have the URL where we configure the plugin and where we want to disabled the sticky sidebar: https://www.thewanderlustmag.com/mejores-mochilas-de-viaje-guia-definitiva/

BTW, it’s possible to only disabled the sticky sidebar on specific pages? Or the fact of disabling it would apply to the whole website?

The plugin developer asked us how to disable the sticky sidebar. Could you please explain it to me so I can explain it to him?

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Nicholas L.

You can disable it for the whole website by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#sidebar .theiaStickySidebar {
        position: static !important;
        transform: none !important;
    }

To disable it on the specific pages, you can use the below CSS code instead of the above-shared CSS code.

body.postid-81 #sidebar .theiaStickySidebar {
        position: static !important;
        transform: none !important;
    }

NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Received. Thanks!

We’ll give this information to the plugin’s developer. Let’s hope he’s going to achieve to solve the problem.

We’ll let you know.

Thanks.

You are most welcome here ๐Ÿ™‚

NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Hi!

We finally achieve the goal: the plugin “Fixed TOC” work as it’s supposed to.

The plugin’s developers helped us with this task and manage to configure it properly.

But now, there is a conflict that affects 2 things from the website (you’ll find attached screenshots that explains the issue to be solved):

Could you please indicate us how to solve this?

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Nicholas L.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The text in your shared screenshot is too small that I am unable to read it so please share it again.

Also, to help us keep the support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Ok. Received. I’ll create another thread about the 2 conflicts we have on the website.

Thanks.

Thank you!

NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Hi,

Just to confirm you that we consider this issue solved.

Thanks again.

Best regards.

Nicholas L.

You are always welcome here ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)