Do I must have Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder Installed??

Home Forums Gillion Theme Do I must have Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder Installed??

Home Forums Gillion Theme Do I must have Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder Installed??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • OMC
    Participant

hi guys

Do I must have Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder installed in order to work with this template?

What are the functions of each of these two builders within this theme?

I have been working with Elementor, and if I don’t need to have WPBakery Page Builder, I would rather not have it and keep only Elementor.

Regards

Hi @OMC,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Do I must have Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder installed in order to work with this template?

No, you don’t need to install them If you have not imported the demo content created using them.

What are the functions of each of these two builders within this theme?

They do not provide any functions within this theme. They are page builders that you can use to create pages and If you don’t want to use them then you can use the built-in WordPress editor.

I have been working with Elementor, and if I don’t need to have WPBakery Page Builder, I would rather not have it and keep only Elementor.

Yes, you can use any page builder that you want to.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

OMC
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

“No, you don’t need to install them If you have not imported the demo content created using them.”

A. I imported the demo content. Can Elementor be the only page builder installed to work with this demo content?

It depends on which demo content you have imported so could you please tell me and also share your website URL where you have imported the demo content?

OMC
    Participant

The demo content import is Gillion.

The demo content imported on your website is created using Elementor so you can disable all other page builders except Elementor on your website.

OMC
    Participant

Thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)