Documentation

Home Forums Gillion Theme Documentation

Home Forums Gillion Theme Documentation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • jgrant6
    Participant
    1. Is there some detailed documentation on the Gillion Theme? I am stubling figuring thing out, but could do better with text or video docs.
    2. I am using the Tech theme.  At the bottom it has latest posts.  How can I change that name if need be; and can I limit the number of posts on the home page.
    3. Finally, on the bottom footer, I was putting in the copyright, but could not eliminate shufflehound – how?
    4. Thank you for your help 🙂
    5. P.S. Still looking to have the main top blog rotate and even with your help have not figured it out yet.

Hi @jgrant6,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Is there some detailed documentation on the Gillion Theme? I am stubling figuring thing out, but could do better with text or video docs.

You can access the documentation after activating the theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

I am using the Tech theme.  At the bottom it has latest posts.  How can I change that name if need be; and can I limit the number of posts on the home page.

Finally, on the bottom footer, I was putting in the copyright, but could not eliminate shufflehound – how?

Thank you for your help ?

P.S. Still looking to have the main top blog rotate and even with your help have not figured it out yet.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jgrant6
    Participant

I would appreciate a little help.  We have been working on the site for some time and because of all the things going on in the world got delayed.

We have the Gillion Theme, and our development site is at https://ipp.webmate.me

I am trying to get the blogs at the bottom of the home page, above the footer section to either go away (cannot see how to do that) or show some technology that is quite beneficial to our authorities.  I am trying to have 3 or 4 loaded at the bottom.  I am looking for a cemeterial look with them evenly across the bottom.  I am looking for the correct information to do this and cannot find any documentation. Trying to keep the site very clean looking.  Can you offer which setting to use to achieve my goal.  Thank you, Jay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)