Duplicate item-post

Home Forums Gillion Theme Duplicate item-post

Home Forums Gillion Theme Duplicate item-post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • skyleaks
    Participant

Hi, on my site, in some articles, the theme, perhaps, duplicates the same article by changing the layout. This happened to me on an article recently, now I am attaching the photos in the file and the direct link. Waiting for your response. Thank you.

Link article layout problem

https://skyleaks.it/ecco-cosa-dovrebbe-presentare-apple-entro-la-fine-del-2020-rumors/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @skyleaks,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on your shared page but could not reproduce it on my website.

This can be a child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Gillion theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

skyleaks
    Participant

If you click on the link, the article should see it that way. Ok thank you very much, I try and let you know here. To delete, not unsubscribe, tickets, how do you do it? Thank you

We just mark this topic as resolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)